If you move your WordPress website to a new domain name, you will find that internal links to pages and references to images are not updated. Instead, these links and references will point to your old domain name. This plugin fixes that problem by helping you change old urls and links in your website.
- Users can choose to update links embedded in content, excerpts, or custom fields
- Users can choose whether to update links for attachments
- View how many items were updated
Get support for this plugin by going to the Velvet Blues Update URLs plugin page. Post all questions as comments.
- Relocated Update URLs tab to Tools section. It is now found under Tools->Update URLs
- Added additional serialization checks for postmeta.
- Bug fixes.
- Added Turkish language file.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.6.x releases.
- Added option to replace urls within Links.
- Updated success and error dialogs and other text throught plugin.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.5 release.
- Confirmed compatibility with latest WordPress releases and added support for future versions.
- Redesigned interface.
- Added the ability to update links in custom fields.
- Improved security against potential cross-site attacks by adding nonces and a referrer check and added exit to script if accessed directly.
- New error messages and field validation.
- Made changing ALL GUIDs optional, and turned off by default.
- Internationalized plugin.
- Updated License to GPLv2 or later.
- Fixed Typos
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.1.x releases.
- Updated FAQs and Contributors.
- Added the ability to update links in excerpt fields.
- Updated code for full compatibility with WordPress 3.0 releases.
- Confirmed compatibility with recent WordPress releases.
- Fixed PHP short tag problem, so as to be compatible with all configurations.
- Fixed possible interactions with other plugins.